Wednesday, March 20, 2013

The author Pepper Pace is taking a break

I received a message in my inbox today regarding the status of one of my favorite authors Pepper Pace,  below is the message she sent to all her fans.  You can see my reviews of her work under my review tab, the books I did the review on her book "Wheels of Steel" and "Juicy".  Can't wait tell she is back up and running.

(Pepper Pace's message to her fans)

Hey everyone, I just wanted to let you know that I won't be very active for a while. A lot of my readers stopped by Monday for the next update of Adaptation. I'm sure that there were many disappointed people and for that I apologize, especially since I put myself on a writing schedule that I am unable to honor

I will be out of commission for a while and I don't want to have you keep checking back each Monday for the next update of Adaptation. For the time being I will not be writing. Sadly, I have bitten off so much in my personal life that my first love--writing has to take a back seat. It is very apparent to me that I can't do a half-assed job as a writer; it has to be all or nothing. I refuse to write a lot of crap just for the sake of writing. 

Before I disappear for a while I want you to know that I have been so blessed with you as my fans. I am truly appreciative of all of the wonderful reviews that my stories bring I am so thankful for your support in buying my stories. I haven't been nearly as good to you as you have been to me and I truly mean that.  You are the best fans that a writer can have!

When I do return I intend to up the ante. There may not be as much--but the quality will be much better. You deserve my best and not forced stories! 

I'll talk to you later and I appreciate you,

PP

No comments:

Post a Comment